Vojvodina in Serbia, from Europe region, is best know for Points of Interest & Landmarks. Discover best things to do in Vojvodina with beautiful photos and great reviews from traveller around the world here!
Restaurants in Vojvodina
4.5 based on 119 reviews
4.5 based on 836 reviews
I've been here before but brought my friend here to show him this neat, historic fortress overlooking the Dunav and Novi Sad. We wandered by the artists studios and took a look in a couple (it's sort of an artists' colony today). Also nearby is the city museum, a couple of restaurants and best of all, the view of Novi Sad, Dunav and the down below...
4.5 based on 130 reviews
Walking along the small streets of this town was like taking a step back in time. There are some lovely old buildings and plenty of examples of the 'spying' windows - sort of box-like arrangements overlooking the streets in some of the houses - which enabled the locals to observe the comings and goings below without being seen themselves (seems to have been a common practice in Serbia and not just during the Communist regime. Well worth taking a stroll round before going on to visit the Kis winery to round off the trip.
4.5 based on 113 reviews
4.5 based on 300 reviews
Nice pedestrian area with shops handmade displays and stands. Street performers and nice cafe... it is next to green Danube park... waljh and relax
4.5 based on 290 reviews
Looking at the clock is fine but you need to walk around to look at other things. You have to enter the fortress to get in. You have a grand view of the Danube and Novi Sad.
4.5 based on 143 reviews
4.5 based on 190 reviews
Sizeable park not far from city centre. It's ok,. But nothing notable in the grounds. Nice shaded areas, wouldn't go out of my way though.
4.5 based on 180 reviews
We went to the beach in the summer during the exit festival. Tips:
1. There's very little healthy food available so if you want some bring a picnic.
2. Don't buy water from bars with fridges without price displays - they will try and rip you off. The crepe stand has the cheapest one litre bottle at 60p (100 rsd)
3. Turn right and walk further down under the bridge and beyond if you want peace and quiet away from the bars with loud music.
4. Entry is 50 rsd and it helps if you have the correct money.
5. Taxi fare from the beach to city centre is about 200 - 250 rsd on average
4.5 based on 96 reviews
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 All rights reserved.