Noida, short for the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, is a systematically planned Indian city under the management of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (also called NOIDA). It is part of National Capital Region of India. Noida came into administrative existence on 17 April 1976 and celebrates 17 April as "Noida Day". It was set up as part of an urbanisation thrust during the controversial Emergency period (1975–1977). The city was created under the UP Industrial Area Development Act, 1976 by the initiatives of Sanjay Gandhi. The city has the highest per capita income in the whole National Capital Region. Noida is classified as a special economic zone (SEZ). The Noida Authority is among the richest civic bodies in the country. As per provisional reports of Census India, the population of Noida in 2011 is 642,381; of which male and female are 352,577 and 289,804 respectively. Roads in Noida are lined by trees and it is considered to be India's greenest city with about 50% green cover, the highest of any city in India.
Restaurants in Noida
4.5 based on 493 reviews
Spread over 2 million sq. ft. (GLA), DLF Mall of India is the largest mall in the country. DLF Mall of India has introduced many firsts to the industry; the mall has introduced the unique concept of ‘Zoning’ for the first time in India. As an intelligently zoned mall, DLF Mall of India offers a perfect mix of retail offerings spread across five zones and 6 floors. The zones are defined as Market Place on lower ground floor, International Boulevard on ground and first floor, The High Street on the second floor, Family World on third floor and Leisure Land on the top two levels i.e. fourth and fifth floor. Strategically located in the heart of Noida in sector 18, DLF Mall of India houses 350 brands under its roof, which will include 18 Anchors, more than 100 fashion brands, 14 kids fashion brands and 73 food & beverages options. With its sheer size and scale, innovative zoning strategy and ease of location with excellent connectivity, DLF Mall of India redefines the way retail is perceived in India.
This is the largest mall in Noida. It is actually a 4 storied building with periphery extended more than 200mtr. It is gigantic, full of big brands. The top floor has kids zone, with lots of games. It has also a ice-skating area. The food...MoreDear customer, Thank you so much for the positive review! Hearing feedback from our customers motivates us to serve you better. Hope you'll visit us again. Thank you, Team DLF Mall of India
4.5 based on 9 reviews
Fantastic site to visit - unimaginable architechture, great theme show, diaorama and I max presentation. If any tourist, irresepctive of his religion or creed, has half a day to spare, this is a must see. It is one man's creation in five years totally with voluntary support. A monument which makes every indian proud!
The temple has outstanding details, every column, every wall has a pattern, a story. Outside under the construction there are elephants, lions, people, all like a frozen part of history. We enjoyed this unique piece of architecture, however found this as a great disadvantage that phones, cameras and no other electronics are allowed to be taken in. We made no photos :(
4.5 based on 499 reviews
Delhi based tour company, founded in 2010, offering bespoke and comprehensive India tour packages. With thousands of satisfied clients all over, we leave no stone unturned to provide world class touring experience to our valued clients.
Travelogy was always quick to respond to my queries. I asked for a day tour to photograph the highlights of Goa and was very pleased with the tour. My guide Ferao was very personable and knowledgeable, and our driver safe. I would not hesitate to call them again for my next trip to India. One of the tours highlights was the excellent lunch in a Goan restaurant!
4.5 based on 166 reviews
Towering over the city, ISKCON temple in Noida is a spiritual getaway from the busy city, the sounds close off and you transport into a haven of peace.
4 based on 849 reviews
It is really big Mall with everything at one place. It is full of Indian and International brands shops. Food options are very wide and good. Also has activity area for all ages including multiplex . Inspite of very huge car Parking, on weekends, it may take 20-30 minutes to get into the mall parking.
4.5 based on 181 reviews
KidZania Delhi NCR is built like a city i.e. the size of 7 Olympic-sized swimming pools where children can independently explore and choose to role-play from 90+ exciting careers. Unique to KidZania Delhi NCR, children can also experience local establishments like the Archaelogical Site Exploration, Court Session, Natural Disaster Training, Indoor Stadium & an Underground Utility Maintenance.
A fun and exciting place for kids to hang out and partake activities and explore various activities ranging from being a pilot to a doctor or a firefighter. Place has various options for parents accompanying the kids to sit have a coffee or eat and let their kids have fun.
4 based on 511 reviews
A world class entertainment destination that comprises North India's largest Amusement and Water Park!
3.5 based on 195 reviews
You name it and you will get it. This is a big , cheap and bargain street market. Always very very crowded and hence one needs to be careful. Some good food options, some regular non-branded stuff and yes lot of computer accessories and great bargain prices. Overall a useful place.
4 based on 57 reviews
Logix City Center located at the City Centre in Sector 32 this one of the largest green integrated commercial destinations with retail, hospitality and corporate
This is a pretty new and has lots of options for a movie outing or shopping. Parking is available inside and outside premises and is usually less crowded. Best part is it is right at City Center metro station and hosts PVR. Food options are good with Dominos, Kaventers, Burger King, KFC, etc. Good shopping options also with Hypercity, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons and indivual brand stores
3.5 based on 9 reviews
1. We went to Surajpur Bird Sanctuary (SBS) on 31st Oct 2016. SBS is located near Greater Noida
2. SBS is spread over 330 hectares in Gautam Budhnagar District. Uttar Pradesh.
3. It is difficult to locate SBS but Google GPS makes it easy for you. It is about 18 Kms from Noida (about 40 kms from New Delhi railway station).
4. From DND Flyway, you join the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, and then take a left turn near Sector 108 and join the Dadri Main road (you drive through Sector 15). Continue on the Dadri Main Road (for about 10 Kms) till you take a left turn to reach the SBS. There are no sign posts to guide the tourists.
5. SBS is well preserved by Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority / Uttar Pradesh Forest Department / Uttar Pradesh Govt initiative
6. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THAT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL WETLAND IS SITUATED VERY CLOSE TO DELHI.
7. There is a well maintained walkway (approx. 4 kms) around the wetlands. It takes about 2 to 5 hours to walk around the lake (depending on how much time you would like to spend at the wetlands)
8. The park opens at 7 am in summers & 8 am in winters.. Recommended to visit the park early in the morning. The number of visitors to SBS are few and that makes it more attractive for the birding enthusiasts.
9. The migratory birds have started arriving and one can get to see a variety of birds,
10. We saw the Wooly Neck Stork, Black Headed Stork, Grey Heron, Little Heron, Pond Heron, Cormorant, Darter, Little Egret, Intermediate Egret, Large egret, Purple Swamp Hen, Moor Hen, White Breasted Water Hen, Ibis, Glossy Ibis, Black Ibis, Parakeet, Coucal, Little Grebe, Indian Hawk Cuckoo, Asian Koel, White Throated Kingfisher, Sunbirds, Bulbuls, and a variety of Ducks and other water birds.
11. There are a couple of watch towers / bench for resting along the walkway.
12. The authorities have displayed sign posts all along the walkway describing the variety of birds that can be seen at SBS
13. DEFINITELY WORTH VISITING (especially during the winters)
14. Energize yourself with the peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 All rights reserved.