4.5 based on 173 reviews
Phone 512.300.0946. Please add Santa Catarina restaurant to your listing. Santa Catarina is a unique boutique restaurant that serves interior mexican food.
Santa Catarina is simply the most authentic and best Mexican cuisine in the area. Fresh ingredients and a unique interior menu make for a perfect combination. This is not your standard Tex-Mex and the quality is far above anything else served locally. Service was good and friendly. Authentic restaurant and delicious. A+
4 based on 77 reviews
We have been coming to Baguette Et Chocolate since it opened 8 years ago and it is a wonderfully authentic French Bakery. Since we go to France annually I think that we can speak to that authenticity!
From the croissants, desserts, Savory and Sweet crêpes to the various French breads made daily, this is a worthwhile cafe to visit on Bee Caves perhaps about a 30 minute drive from central Austin. It is a small cafe and it can get crowded so be sure to look up hours. Great for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. They close early in the afternoon. I would eat here everyday if I didn't care about my figure!!!
5 based on 22 reviews
Amy's is a must stop while in Austin! It is always a must for locals! they have homemade ice cream with unique toppings and flavors. The ice cream is so smooth and creamy. Add toppings or eat it plain...it is all delicious. Enjoy. This particular spot is in a great location at the Galleria. It is more expensive than some ice cream spots but worth it.
5 based on 73 reviews
Oh my gosh, this place is seriously AMAZING! I am a huge pizza lover, and this place was incredible. Everything is so fresh, the cheese is delicious and I could not get enough of the way they do their crust. I highly recommend eating here!!
Also the person who helped me gave great service, he was so nice and helpful with my first time ordering! Great experience all around and I will definitely be back many more times.
4 based on 171 reviews
My wife and I have been to Cafe Blue at least 10 times over the past year. Very disappointed in this visit on Saturday evening. It was busy, however, not so busy that it should significantly affect the food preparation.
- The quality of the fish on my wife's dish as well as the preparation was not good. The fish was "mushy", not flakey, and drowning in sauce.
- The quality of my ahi tuna was good, however, wasabi was pre-sprinkled all over it and impossible to remove. In addition, it was laying in a bed of sauce. Basically ruined what would have been good tuna. Every top restaurant that I know that serves ahi tuna puts the wasabi on the side, usually with pickled ginger, and provides the sauce, usually soy, on the side. The accompanying mash potatoes and spinach were below average and I barely touched them after the 1st bite.
- My wife's Caesar was average, the lettuce not very crisp and the dressing so-so.
- Calm chowder was acceptable, however, came out barely warm, definitely not hot.
- Pleasant, open, large fish tanks. Booths available upstairs.
- Outside seating available when weather permits
- Attractive, tall glass wine cellar. Reasonable selection of wine
- Acceptable, not outstanding by any criteria
We were so disappointed, we left without having desert. Not sure that we will go back.
4 based on 11 reviews
I wanted something refreshing , so ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. I was handed a pink mixture with red color syrup in it.
I must say, the service was just as bad as the smoothie. This was at Las Vegas airport. Horrible even for airport standards.
4 based on 98 reviews
Had lunch here at this fine restaurant with a French flare. The food was good and the service was good. We had a very good Bloody Mary to go along with the fine meal.
4.5 based on 32 reviews
Meridian 98 is on the 6th floor of the Sonesta hotel and is a full bar and lounge with shared plates in the evening and a breakfast buffet in the morning. The view from our rooftop terrace is beautiful with plenty of outdoor and indoor seating, first come first served. All of our food is made with the most local ingredients possible and our Chef, Patrick Newman has been in the Austin area for several years. Our premium cocktails are our specialty as well as several local beers on tap. Free parking is available in the covered parking garage below the hotel. We do not serve lunch.
This restaurant and bar has become one of my favorite places to meet the girls after work. Our favorite seating area is outside on the balcony where we are able to enjoy sweeping views of the Texas hill country. Their specialty drinks featuring honey recipes are delicious, especially the ones with tequila in them! One platter is easy to share, and I haven't found one I haven't liked yet.
4 based on 49 reviews
We've been coming to Madam Mams for some time and I thought I should give them a review.
1. Great booths with super comfy pillows (tables are just meh)
2. Absolutely best brussel sprouts. I mean they are fantastic and much better than Uchi or Uchiko (IMHO).
3. Very reasonable pricing.
4. The "Tiger Cry" beef dish is my favorite.. outstanding.
1. Atmosphere. It's in a strip mall, not the greatest.
2. Service; it's spotty at best.
Overall I highly recommend Madam Mams. Do yourself a favor and order the Brussel Sprouts (extra crispy). out of this world.
3.5 based on 83 reviews
Very friendly folks who love making good BBQ. The six of us ordered the State Champ Two (1lb of brisket/1lb pork ribs), with an additional two rings of jalapeño cheese sausage, and half smoked chicken. This was plenty of food with leftovers to take home. All the meat was very tasty, especially the sausage and ribs. We are definitely going back for more the next time we are in town.
ThingsTodoPost © 2018 All rights reserved.